This post is also available in: Italiano
- The GAS rotating oven is supplied in the 1-door version.
- The MP Neapolitan Rotating gas oven with rotating plate in refractory plates at 1200°C, 10 cm thick, thanks to its careful design, allows fast cooking, with the same characteristics as a traditional oven. The dome is self-supporting and made entirely by hand brick by brick. The rotation control panel is mechanical and simple to use, it can adjust the rotation speed, for baking the pizzas, and the rotation speed for cooking. A pizza chef no longer needs to rotate the pizzas manually.
For more information, details on the dimensions and encumbrances of the ovens, gas systems, consumptions etc., consult the technical file by clicking on the link below. You can simply view it or even print it out.
Functionally, Italian Style & Personalisation.
We can recreate your logo onto the oven to make it unique and personal.
You can choose from a wide range of wall coatings and mosaics to suit your needs.
We can build the oven according to your specific needs.
Forms of Power Supply.
The gas supply replaces 100% the cooking characteristics of the wood, the burner is set up on the side of the oven and the pizza receives the flame as in a classic oven.
Gas ovens are easier to run, they maintain a constant oven temperature and the oven floor is always clean.
The fire is lit inside the oven but to the side of the rotating plate. This oven cooks pizza in the same way as a traditional wood fired oven but with the added feature of the rotating floor.
There are two types of burners: Atmospheric and Air-blown.
For more information about this, please refer to the technical data sheets of the products.
- The technology of the rotary oven combined with the classic shapes of the Neapolitan/Naples oven creates a perfect combination of innovation and tradition. Beautiful and functional, the Neapolitan rotary oven is customizable with logos, lettering and various types of mosaics.
- The rotary oven has revolutionized the profession of pizza chef because the baking is managed entirely by the oven, which thanks to the rotation of the top distributes heat evenly and ensures a greater capacity of bake as well as shorter waiting times.
- The Mp rotary kiln with a low vaulted artisan dome maintains the same techniques as the traditional old-school Neapolitan oven.
- The control panel, simple to use, will allow you to adjust the rotation speed to your needs and, in the gas oven, will allow you to set the temperature. The cooking surface of the rotary ovens will always be hot and will allow you to cook hundreds of pizzas without having to wait.
- The rotating plate is presented in a one-piece of 10 cm composed of three layers of different materials, refractory and thermal insulation, the cooktop is made of refractory plates 40×40 cm and with heat resistance up to 1200 ° C.
The construction of the dome is self-supporting, so it does not require any support, its vaulted shape, reproduces the old style of the old Neapolitan ovens, so designed to achieve a better distribution of heat over the entire surface of the cooktop. The refractory bricks cut into wedges one by one to give shape at a time also have the advantage of reducing to a minimum thickness the joints between brick and brick and are assembled with aluminized refractory mortar.
All our ovens have been prepared and reinforced to be transported or handled by hand pallet truck or forklift truck.
Easily TRANSPORTABLE to facilitate any changes of location avoiding breakage or injury.