This post is also available in: Italiano
Rotating gas wood oven
- Comparable to the traditional and authentic ovens of the past, the Neapolitan style combined gas and wood rotating oven is built with refractory materials, thanks to its careful design it allows fast cooking. The dome is self-supporting, made entirely by hand with refractory bricks. The rotating plate is characterized by a single block of 10 cm thick refractory plates.
The gas and wood rotating oven is supplied with 2 openings: the oven door at the front and a side door to the furnace where wood is burned. This ensures that the rotating plate remains clean and burning wood is placed to the side of the rotating plate and not on it directly. Any ash is collected in the trays below the oven.
- In a rotating oven pizza is cooked in the same was as a traditional wood oven, the only difference here is that the pizza chef or “pizzaiolo”, no longer needs to rotate the pizza during cooking.
- Our rotating ovens can be moved quite easily, all you need is a hand pallet truck.
Functionally, Italian Style & Personalisation.
Possiamo ricreare il tuo logo sul forno per renderlo unico e personale.
Potrai scegliere tra tanti rivestimenti e mosaici quello più adatto a te.
Possiamo costruire il forno in funzione delle tue specifiche esigenze.
Forms of Power Supply.
All our ovens are designed for both gas and wood and combined operation (gas + wood). The choice is not limiting or definitive since all our ovens can be converted to gas or wood even at a later date, so they remain adaptable also in the future to new needs or new environments of use.
In a well-built wood-burning oven, the fumes do not come into contact with the pizzas, cooking takes place by conduction, radiation and convection.
To obtain the best performance from the flame, it is preferable to use beech wood for lighting and oak wood to maintain the temperature.
The pizza chef is free to choose the method to use at the moment. Many use gas to heat the cooking chamber and then proceed with wood for cooking the pizza. A feature that speeds up oven preparation times.
- The technology of the rotary oven combined with the classic shapes of the Neapolitan/Naples oven creates a perfect combination of innovation and tradition. Beautiful and functional, the Neapolitan rotary oven is customizable with logos, lettering and various types of mosaics.
- The rotary oven has revolutionized the profession of pizza chef because the baking is managed entirely by the oven, which thanks to the rotation of the top distributes heat evenly and ensures a greater capacity of bake as well as shorter waiting times.
- The Mp rotary kiln with a low vaulted artisan dome maintains the same techniques as the traditional old-school Neapolitan oven.
- The control panel, simple to use, will allow you to adjust the rotation speed to your needs and, in the gas oven, will allow you to set the temperature. The cooking surface of the rotary ovens will always be hot and will allow you to cook hundreds of pizzas without having to wait.
- The rotating plate is presented in a one-piece of 12 cm composed of three layers of different materials, refractory and thermal insulation, the cooktop is made of refractory plates 40×40 cm and with heat resistance up to 1200 ° C.
The construction of the dome is self-supporting, so it does not require any support, its vaulted shape, reproduces the old style of the old Neapolitan ovens, so designed to achieve a better distribution of heat over the entire surface of the cooktop. The refractory bricks cut into wedges one by one to give shape at a time also have the advantage of reducing to a minimum thickness the joints between brick and brick and are assembled with aluminized refractory mortar.
All our ovens have been prepared and reinforced to be transported or handled by hand pallet truck or forklift truck.
Easily TRANSPORTABLE to facilitate any changes of location avoiding breakage or injury.